- 1 What adjective describes a sheep?
- 2 What word relates to sheep?
- 3 What is the adjective of horse?
- 4 What are good describing words?
- 5 What is sheep slang for?
- 6 What do you call a pregnant sheep?
- 7 What is slang for horse?
- 8 What do you call a good looking horse?
- 9 What are 5 words to describe yourself?
- 10 What are 5 positive words?
- 11 What are 5 adjectives that describe you?
What adjective describes a sheep?
Today a billion sheep are being farmed worldwide. The term ovine (which is a noun as well as an adjective) is mostly used in scientific and medical writing—which means you could impress your friends by dropping it into a casual conversation.
What word relates to sheep?
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for RELATING TO SHEEP [ ovine ]
What is the adjective of horse?
Here are some adjectives for horse: curtal, small, stiff blind, big, light-colored, fiery striped, untrained, skittish, own, grown-up, tasty dead, gallant pale, real, spirited, small sorrel, quiet and well-trained, dark and broody, well-trained, placid, wonderfully lean, untamed wooden, sorry sway-backed, sedate and
What are good describing words?
List of Positive Adjectives A-Z
- Adventurous – Willing to take risks.
- Affectionate – Showing fondness.
- Agreeable – Enjoyable and pleasant.
- Ambitious – Possessing a strong desire to succeed.
- Bright – Possessing intelligence and mental dexterity.
- Charming – Pleasant and attractive.
What is sheep slang for?
Most people use it in “don’t be a sheep.” In this meaning of “being a sheep,” it means someone who mindlessly follows trends, or follows something that “everyone” likes, even if it’s not a good decision. It comes from how actual sheeps travel in herds, a behavior that describes when one sheep follows another.
What do you call a pregnant sheep?
The process of giving birth to lambs is called lambing. Another word for birthing is parturition. Another word for pregnancy is gestation. Rams. A male sheep is called a ram.
What is slang for horse?
hobby (archaic, dialect) yarraman or yarramin (Australian) gee-gee (slang) cuddy or cuddie (dialect, mainly Scottish) studhorse or stud.
What do you call a good looking horse?
alluring, appealing, attractive, charming, comely, delightful, drop-dead (slang) exquisite, fair, fine, glamorous, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, handsome, lovely, pleasing, radiant, ravishing, stunning (informal)
What are 5 words to describe yourself?
Good Words to Describe Yourself (+ Example Answers)
- Diligent / Loyal / Reliable. I am always the first person my friends call because they know I am always there for them.
- Creative / Innovative / Visionary.
- Motivated / Ambitious / Leader.
- Honest / Ethical / Conscientious.
- Friendly / Personable / Extrovert.
What are 5 positive words?
Positive Words Vocabulary List
- absolutely. accepted. acclaimed. accomplish.
- beaming. beautiful. believe. beneficial.
- calm. celebrated. certain. champ.
- dazzling. delight. delightful. distinguished.
- earnest. easy. ecstatic. effective.
- fabulous. fair. familiar. famous.
- generous. genius. genuine. giving.
- handsome. happy. harmonious. healing.
What are 5 adjectives that describe you?
Positive words to describe yourself
- Able. I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Creative. I use a creative approach to problem solve.
- Dependable. I am a dependable person who is great at time management.
- Energetic. I am always energetic and eager to learn new skills.